Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Concrete Jungle in 15 days!!!

Ben and I will be leaving for NYC in 15 days!! We have spent the past few nights outlining where we want to go and you know me and my list making! I basically have a list made for what I want to do each day. If you have been and have any suggestions about where I should go please let me know!!! I have these places on my list so far: Fifth Avenue, Greenwich Village, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown and I also want to go to Serendipity!!!

As I write this post, I am listening to Empire State of Mind by Jay Z featuring Alicia Keys. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should check out my most recent post! I just returned from NYC for the first time and we honestly did EVERYTHING! If you want to see all those places I HIGHLY recommend getting a bus tour pass if that's something you're interested in. We were able to see the entire city and all it's little sections (SoHo, Upper East/West Side, etc.) and learn about it's history. You can also take a night tour of NYC and it is absolutely breath taking. It's something you'll remember forever. Just take a look at my blog if you get a second :) Have a blast! I know I did!

OH also, if you're planning on visiting the statue of liberty or empire state building DEFINITELY buy your tickets online now. It saved us 2 hours at each location by already having tickets. For the Statue of Liberty be sure to pick a specific time, we were able to cut the entire line because we had "reserved" a specific time :) Any other questions just let me know!