Thursday, March 25, 2010

Top 3 Thursday: Celebrities

3. Julia Roberts but she had to be #3 since she supports Obama and for that I almost didnt let her make my top three list; however, Stepmom (singing "Aint no mountain high enough) is one of my favorite movies along with Pretty Woman and Runaway Bride.


2. Jennifer Anniston- I mean she was married to Brad Pitt plus she was in Friends, one of the best sitcoms ever! I also loved her in Along Came Polly, Love Happens, He's Just Not that into You and the newest, Bounty Hunter. Classy girl and always looks beautiful with or without makeup.

1. Reese Witherspoon-Three Words: Sweet Home Alabama..............my favorite movie!!! I love it at the end of the movie when she looks at Jake and says "So I can kiss you anytime I want." I also am in love with an old movie Reese was in when she was a little girl called Man in the Moon. I am also a fan of a Reese in the Legally Blonde movies and Walk the Line. On more than one occasion people have told me I resembled her...........it must be the blonde hair and blue eyes! I think she is beautiful so I will take that as a complement anyday! :)



1 comment:

Susie's Spot said...

Good choices! Love you!