Thursday, March 18, 2010

Top Three Thursday

3. Nashville

This summer me, Lauren, Sushannah and Lacey went to Nashvegas to celebrate mine and Lacey's birthday and we had an absolute blast!!! Memories were made that will never be forgotten! :) We visited the Country Music Hall of Fame, had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and enjoyed the nightlife of the city.

2. Las Vegas





The day after I graduated with my MBA from Troy; Keri, Sushannah, Rachel and I all flew to Vegas and had a fantabulous time. We stayed at the Stratosphere, gambled, saw the Thunder from Down Under and a Cirque de Soleil show. We also rented a car and drove to the Hoover Dam. Flying the red eye home may not have been the best idea but the overall trip was a success!
#1-Italy!!



When I was a freshman in high school, I went to Italy for two weeks and even though I was really too young to appreciate it as I would now; I had an incredible time. We went to Venice, Verona, Pisa, Milan, Florence and Rome. We spent a few nights in each of the cities and saw everything there was to see. Also, since digital cameras were not popular in 2000; my pictures are all in a box and maybe one day I will get to scan them in. I will post some images of the landmarks I saw.


I have also enjoyed visiting Lousiana, Florida, Jamaica and Cozumel. I will be going to NYC and Cozumel in May so I sure I will have a favorites post about each of those vacation spots once I get back! Until then I am taking it one day at a time and just trying to survive busy season! :)





1 comment:

Susie's Spot said...

Glad I got to enjoy two of those cities with you! Hope to enjoy many more as well!