Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swine Flu???

So last night I started feeling so terrible. I took medicine and went straight to bed. I woke up feeling 10 times worse so I called into work and went straight to the doctor where I sat in the waiting room forever!! I finally got called back and told the doctor my symptoms and he put on gloves before he touched me and was like I think you may have the flu and I was thinking oh goodness not the swine flu!!! They took such much blood and a few other tests which made me anxious as I waited for my test results. Well, it turns out I have a bacteria infection with a long name that I cannot spell or really even remember what they told me I have. I got two shots, one in each hip which made me so dizzy and the nurse yelled help and I fainted. When I woke up, she told me I had lost all of my color and some man camee and placed me on the table to lay down where they made me bend my knees in, etc. I felt so terrible and embarrassed at this point but those shots were no joke. Oh well, hopefully I will be feeling better soon!! I hate being sick! Say a prayer for me!

No comments: