Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dave Matthews Concert and Ray Lamontagne Concert

I went to see Dave Matthews on 4/20 right here in Pelham down the street from my house and had first section tickets!!! Dave did he rendition of Burning down the house which was amazing!!! I am a huge DMB fan and saw him in Atlanta a few years ago and his concerts are always a sure treat that never disappoints!!!

On 4/27, the following Monday I got to see Ray Lamontage (pronounced La-mon-tain) in concert at the Alabama Theater which is a beautiful place to watch a concert. We sat in the front row of the balcony and had amazing seats. Ray's music has been on Grey's Anatomy and the movie, The Devil Wears Prada. The concert was great!!

For a girl who has such musical roots Birmingham is definitely the place for me to be!!!

I will post pictures as soon as possible. They are on my Blackberry and that takes time for me to upload and post. :)

No comments: