Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wine Down Wednesday



Last night was Wine Down Wednesday and a great time was had by all parties involved. I am very disappointed in the fact that I did not get to have dessert from Fleming's. One person had me all worked up about the Chocolate Lava Cake which is his 1a favorite dessert. So I looked at Fleming's website to see what I missed out on: CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE - rich chocolate cake with a molten chocolate center, served with vanilla ice cream and chopped pistachios............Yum!! Cant wait to try it!! I did give in and drink red wine last night which was good despite the fact that I love a good Riesling. However, the cab did not disappoint so maybe I do like red wines after all. It never hurts to try anything once, right?
UPDATE: Had the Chocolate Melting Cake from Fleming's after Dinner at Brio and it is AMAZING!!

No comments: